Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Christmas Open House In South Cave



It's an annual event that my regular clients and friends all look forward to.  This year it's a week earlier than usual and yes, I do confess that I have put up the tree in November.  The first time ever in my whole life (honestly!!)

Yesterday was spent creating Pot pourri using a blend of Ginger, Frankinsence and Orange essential oils.  The house is fragrant with fresh coffee, mince pies and potpourri.


Last night was a late one with all the tables being  put up with velvet cloths draped on them and all my creations placed around the two downstairs rooms.

I'll be open until 3pm and then reopen at 7pm until 9pm All Welcome, Bring a friend or two!
4, Nunnery Walk
South Cave
Brough

East Yorkshire
HU15 2JA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...