Sunday, November 14, 2010

Christmas Trees ~ A Baby Changes Everything

Last Year, I discovered the wonderful Christmas Blog "A Baby Changes Everything"  The blog is written by mum and Grandma Teresa.  Her blog is a wonderful collection of stories and pictures of the houses and trees she decorates as part of her job as a gift hamper creator and house decorator.  I am just in awe at the amazing job she does with all the ribbon, bows and baubles that she puts together in such artistic ways.

I don't think you could possiby squeeze another bauble or bow on to any of these trees.  They are dressed to perfection!
Teresa's blog inspired last years Christmas day Service theme for me and I was able to use the title to write a series of dialogues which were then performed by some of our church's young people.  We also took a tree decorating them and every member of the congregation was able to decorate a bauble on the theme of Thank you for being my "friend, savior, comfort etc ..." the decorations were then carried to the front and placed on the tree.
I really want to thank Teresa for being such an inspirational person and blogging friend.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...